Contact Eva Schilk , (213) 259-7421
Join us for an activity that's both enjoyable and healthy. On the third Thursday of each month at 8:30 am we will hike together along some lovely trails in the San Gabriel mountains.
Details about each hike including where to meet will be sent by email and will be posted in the Bulletin Calender and on the website by the first of the month. The schedule could change depending on the weather, so it's best if you sign up for hiking group emails. Rain cancels.
There is no need to RSVP, though it would be appreciated. Non members may come at a charge of $3.00.
- November 16th 2017 - Beaudry loop trail / Glendale
5.8 mi round trip and 1370 feet elevation gain
- December 21st 2017 - Mt Lukens trail first half / La Canada
7.0 mi and 1400 feet
- January 18th 2018 - Mt Wilson trail to Orchard camp / Sierra Madre
6.7 mi and 2100 feet
- February 15th 2018 - Red Box to San Gabriek peek, Mt. Disappointment
6.0 mi and 1500 feet
- March 15th 2018 - Eaton Saddle to Mt Lowe and Inspiration point point
6.7 mi and 1500 feet
- April 19th 2018 - Henninger flat / Altadena
5.5 mi and 1400 feet
- May 17th 2018 - Red Box to Valley Forge on the Gabrielino trail
4.6 m and 1160 feet