The purpose of the Caltech Women's Club is to promote friendships and the sharing of mutual interests. We are a group of people who have a connection with Caltech in common. We are of different ages and races and nationalities and have different interests and lifestyles. Most of us are women, a few of us are men. Some of us have been here in Pasadena for years and others are just arriving. The Caltech Women's Club provides us all with a way to connect with our community.
- An Evening with Author Lian Dolan, March 15 beginning at 7 pm - please RSVP by March 11. Join us for an evening and discussion as we feature Dolan's most recent book You're the Best. The $12 fee includes an informal reception or bring a friend 2 people for $20. Read more and get a link to RSVP here.
- Spring Tea, Tuesday, April 18th at 3 pm - please RSVP by April 11. Let's celebrate the journey of women through history with a Spring Tea. This event will be a celebration of women through the ages. A traditional afternoon tea menu will be served. More info including how to RSVP online here.
Other Monthly Events
- Informal member lunch at the Ath, Tuesday, March 7 beginning at noon, at the Athenaeum
- JPL Family Coffee, Wednesday, March 8 at Lincoln
- Member lunch at Chandler, Tuesday, March 21 at Chandler Cafeteria
- A Talk with Author Dava Sobel, April 4 from 7:30 to 9:00 pm in the Hameetman auditorium, no RSVP required for this talk and book signing
The goal of the Caltech Women's Club is to promote friendship and the sharing of mutual interests. The CWC has been active for over 100 years and provides a venue for the diverse Caltech/JPL/CIT Affiliates community to meet in social and shared-interest groups.
The CWC also provides services to the Caltech community through active sponsorship, coordination, and staffing of:
Every member receives 7 copies of the bulletin each year, invitations to club-wide events including luncheons at the Athenaeum, invited speakers, and membership in activity groups that are of interest to them.
Click here to be directed to our Publications page which includes:
- Online copies of the CWC bulletin
- The Pasadena Area Guide, updated as of November 2016 a member-referral listing of useful services helpful for those new to Pasadena, but also to those members looking for special services (plumbers, carpet cleaners, contractors, etc.)
- CWC members roster, an online version of the annual membeship directory distributed in December. The online roster is restricted to CWC members you must have a password to open the full roster.